We manufacture to the quantity of your purchase order. We do not store excess finished goods for our customers.
When required, we employ various processes to prepare the ingredients for blending, compression or encapsulation.
Some of the processes we utilize to bring materials into a production-ready state include:
- Milling, which will provide a consistent particle size
- Granulation, which will form granules
- Chilsonation, which will increase density
- Trituration, which will intersperse the actives in a diluent to increase the surface area of the actives
- the complexity of the product(s) and availability of the raw materials
- the number of products required
- whether product development is required
- the QC testing required
- whether products are being produced for the first time or are repeat orders
- whether they are to be shipped in bulk or packaged
- what our existing production commitments are at the time you place your order
Typical lead times for repeat orders vary depending on the availability of the raw materials. We require 6 – 8 weeks from the time of receipt of all raw materials to produce a quality tested, finished product with accompanying certificate of analysis. Speak to your Account Executive regarding other documentation you may require.
Other factors that can affect lead time are the timing of your sign-off on the Rhema sales order, any required deposit or receipt of your labels and other packaging components.
Capsules: 200,000 capsules
Tablets: 200,000 tablets
Coating: 150 kg of tablets/capsules/softgels
Minimum order requirements are negotiable for certain products. Ask your Rhema Account Executive for further details.
- Certified GMP compliant and Establishment licensed (# 100228-A) by Health Canada for the fabrication and packaging of drug (DIN) products.
- Site licensed (# 300704) for natural health products (NHP).
- Precursor A licensed (# 9-0291-2010) for the manufacture and packaging of ephedrine and pseudo-ephedrine.
- NSF and NSF for Sport Certified in the US
- TGA approved for the fabrication of therapeutic goods in Australia.
- The FDA issued an Establishment Inspection Report in July 2011 to RHPL for Food and Dietary Supplements, and no FDA 483 Report was filed
- Organic certified through QMI (1621868) for the manufacture and packaging of specific organic products.
- We can obtain kosher certification for specific production runs, as required.
#3, #2, #1, “0” and “00”.
We manufacture tablets in a wide range of sizes and shapes including: ¼” round to 7/8” round, ½” X ¼” caplet, ¾” X 5/16” caplet, 5/8” X 5/16” oval, 7/8” X 3/8” oval and many more.
We will work with you to size your product appropriately. Unique punches and capsule printing is available at a premium.