- the complexity of the product(s) and availability of the raw materials
- the number of products required
- whether product development is required
- the QC testing required
- whether products are being produced for the first time or are repeat orders
- whether they are to be shipped in bulk or packaged
- what our existing production commitments are at the time you place your order
Typical lead times for repeat orders vary depending on the availability of the raw materials. We require 6 – 8 weeks from the time of receipt of all raw materials to produce a quality tested, finished product with accompanying certificate of analysis. Speak to your Account Executive regarding other documentation you may require.
Other factors that can affect lead time are the timing of your sign-off on the Rhema sales order, any required deposit or receipt of your labels and other packaging components.