- Certified GMP compliant and Establishment licensed (# 100228-A) by Health Canada for the fabrication and packaging of drug (DIN) products.
- Site licensed (# 300704) for natural health products (NHP).
- Precursor A licensed (# 9-0291-2010) for the manufacture and packaging of ephedrine and pseudo-ephedrine.
- NSF and NSF for Sport Certified in the US
- TGA approved for the fabrication of therapeutic goods in Australia.
- The FDA issued an Establishment Inspection Report in July 2011 to RHPL for Food and Dietary Supplements, and no FDA 483 Report was filed
- Organic certified through QMI (1621868) for the manufacture and packaging of specific organic products.
- We can obtain kosher certification for specific production runs, as required.
What regulatory compliances does Rhema hold?